Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR HEALTHCARE AND HELPING OTHERS? We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction. Are you excited yet?
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. Create a customizable health insurance plan that will best suit your family's lifestyle. Choose from the medical, vision, and dental plans that you need. You can also take advantage of unique employee benefits such as the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Tuition Reimbursement, Consumer Discounts, Student Loan repayment, and our matching 401k.
We are committed to delivering superior, patient-centered care to every patient on every visit. We are dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Patient Access Team Lead. UNLOCK YOUR POSSIBILITIES!
The Patient Access Team Lead is responsible for providing feedback on daily registration processes and staffing issues to the Patient Access Supervisor or Patient Access Manager. Assist staff level employees as necessary to insure compliance with department policies and procedures.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
* Assist Manager and/or Supervisor in creating staff schedules and ensures adequate coverage
* Model AIDET guidelines in all interactions with the patient and ensure staff are adhering to the patient experience expectations.
* Promote and demonstrate excellent customer service
* Maintain QA statistics (including patient wait times, etc.) and report results to Supervisor or Manager.
* Oversee the daily activities of the registration area to insure department standards are met.
* Assist Supervisor and/or Manager in educating registration staff of any changes pertinent to their roles.
* High School Diploma or GED required
* One year of relevant experience required
Parallon is an INDUSTRY LEADER in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a WORLD'S MOST ETHICAL COMPANY by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.