This position is responsible for providing clerical services including the filing of lot history records for the documentation department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, file, and categorize documents that are delivered to documentation for archiving.
- Filing and locating of lot history records
- Daily filing of completed LHRs
- Organization of transmittal records
- Management of records with Iron Mountain
- File/archive/scan documents as requested.
- Retrieve files upon request.
- Assist with other document control projects, such as archiving records and point of distribution activities.
- Conduct document audits as assigned.
- Manage and maintain paper-based and electronically scanned learning files.
- Provide support for regulatory audits ensuring Learning and Development filing is up to date. Pull device history records as requested from Iron Mountain if they are not onsite.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements
QUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Individual Contributor - Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements