Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
Bring your drive for excellence, team orientation and customer commitment to AHNJ; help us renew and reimagine our business and shape the future of health care. Our organization is looking to diversify, grow, innovate and serve, and we are looking for committed, empowered learning-oriented people to join our team. If this describes you, we want to speak with you.
· Primarily responsible for supporting the Account Executives and Associate Account Executives in the Large Group new business market segment.
· The ASR assists the AE’s and AAE’s in managing the book of business by helping to facilitate materials for meetings and assisting the reps with service issues such as claims, eligibility and billing.
· Will also handle the management of department reporting and tracking
· Attention to detail, exemplary follow-up skills, strong communication skills and the ability to work well on a team are the keys to success in this position.
· Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing related field, or equivalent experience.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Must pass State Health, Life, and Worker's Compensation (where applicable) License examinations.
· Able to work collaboratively with functional areas within segment.
· Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
· Self-motivated and goal oriented.
· Time Management and Organizational skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)