Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
This is a highly visible new position within the expanding US Channel Team.
The person in this role will be looked at as a Subject Matter Expert for both the Petcare/Diagnostic and Livestock Business Units. Collaboration internally and externally is a key to the success of this role. The preferred candidate must be able to not only mange the assigned account relationships but also create strategic and clear business plans of assigned Retail, eRetail, and Distributor accounts.
The candidate should be well versed in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Forecasting, Contract Compliance, and MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) Policy adherence. While growing the Zoetis Prescription and OTC (Over the Counter) sales volume is important, it is equally important to do so within the context of the Zoetis Business model and with the correct strategically aligned business partners.
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Proven ability to create 12-18 month customer plans and budget accordingly.
Consistently engage and collaborate with internal and external cross-franchise/functional teams to develop impactful and efficient sales and marketing solutions that meet business objectives/strategies and drive growth.
Proven understanding of account management, sales, and marketing and how to leverage this experience with account partners.
Proven ability to manage account growth and marketing funds, forecast sales, and manage accounts expectations.
Proven ability to think strategically and act decisively.
Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
Ability to organize and prioritize large customers and categories in a fast-paced environment and deliver high performance and quality on deadline.
Must demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, accountability and willingness to accept challenges and lead change.
* Acting as account lead, align with marketing, sales, & channel objectives, help create retail business plans for direct account relationships and distribution partners.
* Approach accounts from a strategic standpoint to development partnership with accounts and achieve Retail Strategy long-term mission.
* Maintain appropriate level of contact with customer and its evolution to provide opportunities with the evolving portfolio of Zoetis products and services.
* Ensure accounts understand and follow Retail Strategy, contract requirements, and MAP compliance.
* Work with accounts to create accurate sales forecast and marketing plans that are communicated in a timely manner internally.
* Maintain accurate business plans and communicate effectively cross-functionally with the Sales, Channel, & Marketing Leadership.
* Create and continuously refine accounts plans to differentiate Zoetis from competitors
* Ensure clear understanding of marketing programs/resources/promos and brand management direction and communicate that direction to key account decision makers
* Identify customer opportunities when they arise, and clearly communicate the opportunity to make the most impact.
* Support existing use of our products and services in order to defend against competitor activity.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
EDUCATION: BS or BA required, MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred.
7+ years of related Sales, Channel Customer Development, Strategic Account Management and/or Animal Health, Retail, Pharmacy, Home Delivery or Consumer Packaged Goods experience required.
Ability to manage direct and indirect accounts strategically.
Candidate must have experience developing and activating business plans and marketing activity. Have the ability to manage/execute contract specifics and volume as well as marketing funds for performance that return high ROI.
Computer experience: Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
7+ years of related marketing, sales and operations experience required.
Animal health, Retail, Pharmacy Channel, Distribution or pharmaceutical experience preferred.
Candidate must have experience developing, implementing and measuring marketing and sales plans, campaigns and programs.
Computer experience: Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Tableau
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
* Ability/Willingness to travel extensively (40%) to manage assigned accounts and business needs as necessary
* Position is preferred to be located in the Midwest or east coast in close proximity to a national airport airport.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of @zoetis.com . In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.