Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Distributor Sales Manager responsible for managing territory processes and development of distributors within assigned geography, distributor field training, Sysmex distributor in-house training presentations to distributor partners (sales reps, instrument specialists, consultants and customers), creation and distribution of marketing material, team calls, incentives, regional business reviews, co-marketing programs, in order to achieve sales goals. The Distributor Sales Manager is also responsible for Inside Sales initiatives that align with distributor partner strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Achieve sales and equipment objectives within assigned geography as set by Director, Distributor Sales utilizing all resources available.
2) Assess, plan, train and develop Distributor Partners within geography as well as determine ongoing training needs for Distributor partners.
3) Manage compliance and communication both internally and externally against Distributor contracts.
4) Accountable for day-to-day interactions and communication with territory processes and procedures within geography, including SAI Distributor Partners, SAI Health System Accounts Managers, SAI Corporate Account Executives, SAI Regional Sales Directors, SAI Inside Sales Representatives, Managers, and Marketing to be consistent in attaining business objectives..
5) Operate territory within established operating budget.
6) Assist Director, Distributor Sales in the creation of marketing and promotional material for the Non-Acute customers and the POL marketplace.
7) Responsible for day-to-day interactions and communication with Distribution partners within geography through training, presentations, creation and distribution of marketing material, team calls, forecast calls, incentives, co-marketing programs, sales tools and business reviews in order to achieve sales goals
8) Generate various financial, promotional and sales tracking reports along with the Sysmex CRM (Pivotal), to plan, report progress and goal attainment for business line reviews and as needed.
9) Ability to demonstrate product line and share product knowledge through live demos, WebEx and Virtual Led Classes.
* BA/BS Degree Required
* 5 7 years experience diagnostic or medical equipment sales (preferably lab diagnostics or distribution sales)
* Prior successful history in sales, sales management, marketing and training. High level negotiation skills essential. Strong verbal and written communication skills essential.
* Fully competent in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Outlook required, CRM experience preferred.
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing..