Responsible for transporting on-demand deliveries in accordance with company guidelines and state regulations by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Transports deliveries in a safe, efficient manner in accordance with company procedures and applicable state regulations.
- Operates company vehicle in a professional, safe and courteous manner.
- Obtains and maintains proper customer delivery authorizations and pickup documentation, including CODs and submits in a timely manner.
- Secures CODs received from customers, reconciles receipts and submits upon return to the facility.
- Provides good customer service and maintains a professional manner and appearance to enhance the company's image.
- Ensures delivery of appropriate merchandise in accordance with customer invoices.
- Provides basic maintenance for vehicle such as maintaining vehicle in a neat and clean manner and performing pre-trip inspections.
- Reports all accidents/damage/malfunctions to management and completes appropriate documentation in a timely fashion.
- Assist warehouse operations in completion of special assigned tasks as directed.*
CDL license NOT required
- High school diploma or GED
- Two to four years related driving experience or training
- Valid drivers license