Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
To maintain the highest standards possible for guests by insuring quick, efficient, and professional food & beverage service throughout the golf course.
* Stocks beverage cart with food and beverage items daily.
* Operates the beverage cart throughout the golf course.
* Sells food items and beverages to golf players while on the course.
* Greet all guests promptly in a professional and friendly manner.
* Cleans carts at the end of their shift and puts away any remaining stock.
* Follows cash handling policies to account for all revenue received.
* Must be able to safely operate a motorized beverage cart while on the course.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
* Must have alcohol training certification (TABC/TIPS).
* Must be 19 years of age or older.
* Candidates must be able to speak fluent English...
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.