Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Systems Integration Team for TN, AR, AL, MS, LA and FL Panhandle
* The Project Manager Analyst position is responsible for assisting the PM (Project Management) team in implementing Communication System Projects throughout the territory.
* The PM Analyst assists the lead PM in delivering the contractual scope, on schedule and within budget, while maintaining customer satisfaction.
* The focus on this position is the utilizing PM tools (schedule, critical path analysis, budget, change order, risk assessment, action item log, etc) to analyze complex issues and develop resolutions for any issues related to assigned project(s) for each of the lead PMs in the territory.
* The PM Analyst will be assigned to be responsible for many internal processes in a supporting role for projects in the territory.
* These internal processes could include ERAs, Forecasting, Workbench, Kissflow, Planview, Invoicing Requests, and Revenue Tracking.
* External Items the role could be responsible for in a supporting role on a project include contractual required reports, meeting tracking, training, and inventory control.
* Other duties could be assigned by the Lead PM or PM Management as required. Small projects could be assigned to this Analyst with no lead PM involvement.
* Knowledge and Experience in both the Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the Google Suite (Sheets, Documents, Presentation)
* Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Engineering
* Or One Year of Project Management Experience
REFERRAL PAYMENT PLAN
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS EMPLOYEE, PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO APPLY THROUGH YOUR WORKDAY ACCOUNT..