Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Woodland Hills, California
Cognizant has immediate opening for ETL Testing with Insurance & Claims
· Should have Strong hands on experience in ETL and Reports testing.
· Should have hands on in writing complex SQL scripts (Oracle, PLSQL Server) to validate the transformations between the ETL layers. Should have prior experience in reports validation (Cognos, BO, Adhoc and standard reports).
· Should be well versed in Data warehousing Concepts, ETL process standards, Data warehousing requirements& Automation
· Should have conducted Functional testing -System Testing and System Integration Testing, Regression testing.
· Experience in data warehousing and BI testing with strong data analysis, SQL & data analytical skills. Very good understanding in ETL work flows and BI dashboards.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|