Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
- This position will assist in the administration and support, of Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016, Office 365 and support the health and performance of the messaging infrastructure.
Performs needed maintenance, upgrades and installations to ensure the most optimal messaging environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 Server, Active Directory, Certificate Server, SQL Server
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes environment a plus
- Scripting experience a plus, ideally PowerShell.
Provide day to day support in mobile device platforms, including technologies to manage them (i.e. Traveler, GOOD, Intune)
- Monitors and identifies system performance issues
- Diagnoses issues and restore Exchange services to avoid outages for end-user
- Insure proper escalation and notification for ongoing projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Support issues.
- Provides Tier 3 support for escalations from Help Desk related to the messaging environment
- Handle day to day support activities, production support incidents, escalating when necessary and drive towards permanent resolutions.
- Experience in installing, configuring, administering, tuning, and troubleshooting complex mail application installations.
- Supports after hours and weekend escalations as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- College degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience
- 7-10 years progressive experience with messaging systems administration within Microsoft Exchange
- Expertise MS Exchange
- Experience with Windows Active Directory and familiar with Group Policy
- Knowledge of Internet Explorer, IIS and other MS Tools/Products
- Knowledge of Mobile device platforms, including technologies to manage them (i.e. Traveler, GOOD, Intune)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Experience in initiating, conducting and facilitating discussions with multiple stakeholders, and ability to translate the results and issues at hand to the business and to the IT teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal / relationship management skills
- Excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills