Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger and tinier than the world has ever seen.
Who are we* We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer*
The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) Team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Product Training, and Technical Support. The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts.
We are looking for a passionate and curious individual to join our dynamic Service Finance Team. In this role you will have exposure to business partnering, forecasting and budgeting, process improvement, adhoc modeling and quarter end close support.
Further responsibilities include:
* Strategic planning, presenting financials to business partners, and managmenet reporting
* Maintain in-depth forecast models to track actuals and predict future financial performance
* Cross divisional allocations and rate calculations
* Provide Business metric reporting and underlying performance drivers
* Cost Center budget management. Track results, expenses, headcount and provide visibility to divisional and finance leadership teams
* Distilling large amounts of data into actionable insights, leveraging financial and operational database systems
* The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of progressive experience in financial planning in a public company
* Demonstrated financial or analytical experience with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
* Exceptional command of database tools and IT systems, with the ability to extrack meaningful conclusions from large quantities of data
* Strong attention to detail and sense of ownership
* Acute written and oral communication skills
* Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload, and achieve effective results ina fast-paced environment
* Solid problem solving and root cause analysis abilities
* Team player with a positive attitude
* Working experience with Cognos TM1 and SAP or similar systems
* Strong excel skills with working knowledge of Pivot tables, advanced formulas and macros/VBA. Knowledge of Access Database would be a plus
* Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience OR
* Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.