Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Job Family US-IN-Fort Wayne
Aon Is looking for an Underwriting Specialist
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our K&K Small Commercial business group within K&K Insurance Services in Fort Wayne, IN.
Your Impact as an Underwriting Specialist
Description of duties & responsibilities:
* Deal with renewal business; file setup, rating, loss analysis.
* Preparation of policy issuance instructions, and handling of endorsement requests.
* Interface with claims administrators; perform billing functions, work with internal departments and clients/brokers to ensure timely payment.
* Property and Casualty insurance license is required.
* Understanding of commercial auto, liability and property coverages.
* Must be able to perform rating of multi-state ISO coverages as well as program rating.
* Computer skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Excellent math and oral and written English communication skills.
* Candidate must be able to prioritize work and possess effective time management skills.
* Minimum typing requirement is 45 wpm.
Minimum work experience required:
* Prefer commercial property/casualty experience, preferably in MGU or carrier environment.
* High school Diploma required, College Degree Preferred.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.