Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
This position is responsible for applicant appointment scheduling.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
* Provide appointment-scheduling services to applicants via phone, fax, & web site.
* Provide excellent customer service.
* Provide directions to fingerprint locations.
* Provide basic answers to applicants with questions about fingerprinting processes.
* Provide basic problem solving for applicants with questions or problems.
* Provide follow up services such as faxing of receipts, forms, general information, and price sheets.
* Able to adhere to all company and departmental employment policies.
* Represents the company in a credible and positive manner.
* Responsible for upholding the principals of confidentiality as they relate to this position.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
* Must be punctual and be able to follow daily schedule for breaks and lunches.
* Demonstrated customer service skills.
* Ability to operate computer, fax machine, telephone, and time clock.
* Demonstrated typing proficiency.
* High school diploma or equivalency degree, or be at least 16 years of age and currently enrolled in high school.
* Must be a US Citizen, non-dual citizenship
* Must be able to pass a Drug Screen, Credit and Background check
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
* Travel not required
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
* Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics..