Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
responsibilities of a Marketing Intern:
* Contacting identified hospitals and hospital systems to identify contact name, title, mailing address and email address of the person responsible for the hospital recidivism committee or ACO
* Conducting mystery shops of physicians offices to determine hospital affiliation, and if there is an ownership affiliation with a hospital, as well as gathering physician contact information
* Mapping the physician office locations relative to our campus locations
* Scheduling meetings as needed with hospital representatives/physicians offices for Trilogy team members
* Provide feedback/suggestions on best methods for communicating with the various physicians based on calls made
NOTE: Additional marketing/communication duties may be added to these internship responsibilities should the student require a specific number of hours for college credit or desire a broader learning experience.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization!
WHAT WE\'RE LOOKING FOR
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
* Current Junior or Senior level college student seeking internship, preferably in Communications or Marketing for credit. Experience only interns are also welcome to apply.
* Able to work a minimum of 16 hours per week
* Organized and detail oriented
* Comfortable with telemarking as research via phone is required. Experience in this area is preferred.
Morrison Woods Health Campus
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
Susan (317) 671-7131
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
* Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
* Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
* FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
* Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
* Employee Celebrations
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS