Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lehi, Utah
You will be the Quality advocate in a cross-functional Agile team, working together with other Engineers to deliver production-ready software.
You will monitor the entire SDLC and ensure all requirements are properly reviewed and understood within the team. You will partner with Software Engineers in the testing effort, warranting our coverage on all automation layers matches actual customer use cases. You will also be directly responsible for creating end to end automated tests executed as part of our CI/CD pipelines.
* 2+ years in software testing experience
* 2+ years experience writing automation using Cypress, Jest and Selenium. Python knowledge is a plus.
* Demonstrated ability to convert project specifications (functional and design) into effective tests scenarios on appropriate layer (unit, integration, E2E)
* Experience with Agile development practices
* Understanding of version control software - preferably GIT
* Fluency in written and spoken English
In the first week, you will
* Onboard and learn about Workfront's daily routines
* Get to know the Workfront Platform
* Meet the team and be presented with the initial set of responsibilities
In the first month, you will
* Work with our testing tools
* Participate in grooming and planning meetings
* Work on simple Stories and first automated tests
* Perform exploratory testing around assigned areas
In the first three months, you will
* Actively contribute to teams daily work
* Validate Stories and Defects
* Create automated tests for all assigned items
In the first six months, you will
* Become a go-to person for quality related questions and concerns in your team
* Actively monitor automated coverage of User Stories in your team
* Create automated tests and monitor build results and test stability
* Have a full understanding of the automated test pipeline
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Workfront are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, and you are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.