Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
GMS is the leading North American distributor of gypsum wallboard, acoustical ceiling products and other specialty building materials. Founded in 1971, GMS now operates a network of more than 200 distribution centers nationwide. For more information about GMS, visit www.gms.com or any one of our subsidiary company websites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Compliance of company, state and federal guidelines particularly as it relates to OSHA and DOT for the safety of all personnel
* Perform pre-trip inspections of equipment, paperwork and loaded product to ensure accuracy of order
* Safely unload product and deliver to assigned area as directed by the customer
* Ability to read, write and communicate information accurately
* Stamina to lift at least 75 lbs. in order to carry materials, such as drywall materials joint compound
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance
* 401k Program
* Paid holidays & vacation days
Launch your career with a national building materials distributor and discover opportunities for growth and advancement. Our people have the independence and authority to make a difference. We invest in relationships, and every person is important. Our highest priority is serving others. We passionately pursue a safe work environment along with a relentless focus on operational excellence. We believe you can never go wrong doing the right thing...