Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Santa Clara, California
Keysight Services Sales:
- Responsible for generating new services sales for assigned named accounts or assigned geographic, territory, industry or accounts list.
- Creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans.
- Responsible for developing customers and maintaining their satisfaction.
- Maintains positive ongoing long-term relationships with key customers.
- Proactively acts to understand customer needs and identify Keysight service solutions; actively creates business opportunities
- Determines and develops approaches to sales assignments to achieve quota/ strategies
- Leads projects requiring coordination with other functions, organizations
- Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity
- Ability to assess and understand customer's business initiatives and can identify issues/opportunities that the customer may not even know they have
- A demonstrated track record of attaining and exceeding sales goals in a services business
- Demonstrated ability to grow the sales funnel; knows where and how to find and create new business.
- Proactively creates 'deal velocity' by controlling the sales process vs the customer's procurement process controlling them
- Business & Financial Acumen
- Relate financial aspect and benefits of Keysight's value proposition to solving customer's business initiatives
- Demonstrate knowledge of customer's industry and markets
- Ability to think, act and sell strategically; leads discussions to Keysight vs leading with Keysight (Challenger Sale)
- Skilled at executive selling and articulating strategic impact that Keysight services can make to a customer's business, specifically their strategic initiatives
- Must be comfortable talking with and selling to executives (director level and above)
- Ability to create and articulate 'The Story' to the customer
- Responsible for creating Keysight value proposition for customer opportunities and effectively adapting and presenting it to all levels in customer's org
- Responsible for co-creating Statements-of-Work (SOWs) with the service delivery teams and presenting to the customer
- Ability to proactively communicate to the customer utilizing: writing (email), reading, speaking, listening, phone conversations and Internet research
- Possesses ability to proactively bring sophisticated perspectives on science, business and technology to all levels of the customer's organization
- Goal Oriented/Driven
- Strategic approach to selling; schedule driven by proactive 'Touchpoints', 'Velocity' and, 'Stickiness' mentality
- Believes services are critical to the success of our customers and Keysight; wants to sell services
- Demonstrates sense of urgency
- Demonstrates passion for the role
- Asserts and drives for robust internal Keysight partnerships and collaborations cross-functionally
- Works collaboratively with Customer Success Specialist (CSS), Business Center, marketing and delivery teams to maximize business results and create growth opportunities
- Flourishes in and embraces ambiguity
- Wins and closes business despite internal process issues
- Manages resources effectively; focuses on selling vs doing the job of others.
- Understands personal role and the role of others w/in Keysight and holds them accountable
- Possesses a fierce and unwavering desire to know and learn more about their customer and their own profession
- Intimate knowledge of customer orgs and markets expected
Educational and Experience Requirements
- BS / BA degree preferred - technical or business
- At least 5 years' experience of successfully selling services
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : California : Santa Clara
Job ID : 34613