Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
SUMMARY The Project Coordinator Supervisor leads a team of Project Coordinators to successfully process client sales orders and vendor purchase orders, including tracking and documenting acknowledgements, to successfully fulfilling client orders to clients satisfaction.
* Plans, directs and coordinates activities of assigned Project Coordinators and supervises their day-to-day activities.
* Assists with training, workload management, process improvement, communication and adoption of best practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Workload Management: Manage own workload and delegate workload to supporting team members as required.
* Prioritize workload of project coordinator team by reassigning workloads to effectively support high volumes (peaks).
* Identify/obtain additional resources for secondary support for PTO and out of office requirements.
* Anticipate future resource requirements.
* Oversight: Utilize project process management system to: Partner with management for process improvement, technological innovation, implementation and training.
* Identify best order management practices and assist in their adoption.
* Assist with bid responses and presentations.
* Track, review and analyze team Project Coordinator performance metrics.
* Assist in managing the business system.
* Ensure successful execution of projects, including overall client satisfaction, on-time completion, and subsequent invoicing.
* Proactively work to solve project issues for the betterment of Pivot, the client and the project.
* Ensure that weekly team meetings are conducted, and project data is accurate and up-to-date.
* Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Regular communication with direct manager regarding team performance.
* Articulate and qualify project coordinator department issues and concerns to direct manager.
* Regular communication with direct team of project coordinators.
* Training & Development Demonstrate commitment to growth and development of the team.
* Coach team (project coordinators) in process, skill-development, problem-solving and critical thinking.
* Assist in development and presentation of content for monthly project coordinator meetings.
* Mentor and train new project coordinators.
* SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
The Project Coordinator Supervisor directly supervises employees within the assigned team.
* Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
* Participates in interviewing, hiring, training, and coaching employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Conducts regular 1:1 meetings with team, reviews and responds to 15/Fives.
* Reviews and approves time-off requests and expense reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Requires a high school diploma or GED plus related Bachelor s degree and at least 7 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Performs a variety of tasks.
* Lead, train and direct the work of others.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
* Other responsibilities may include: assisting with project coordinator department meetings, leveraging technology to improve efficiencies, assisting with training and advocating growth/learning.
* SKILLS Proven track record of strong work ethic, client interface, dedication to clients and Pivot.
* Ability to shift from individual project focus to broader team focus.
* Critical and strategic thinking skills (e.
* ability to assess the big picture and provide direction on projects).
* Initiative to seek information, improve efficiencies, and resolve problems.
* Demonstrate professionalism in manner, attire and written/verbal communication.
* Show respect, flexibility, and patience with internal teams and clients.
* LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and/or governmental regulations.
* Ability to read and analyze architectural drawings and blueprints.
* Ability to write reports and general business correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
* MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
* Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
* REASONING ABILITY Ability to exercise independent discretion to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS None required.
* PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
* The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone keypad.
* The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
* The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
* WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* Equal Opportunity Employer minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.