Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 64006
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Microsoft ASP.Net Developer to join our team in Albany, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
Daily Tasks include:
* Develop, implement, manage and maintain applications using Microsoft .Net technology in support of NYBE. Analyze, design and configure changes within the system to incorporate portal functionality.
* Work with architects and developers to configure and support priority project Food Safety Inspection and integration with the BackOffice Inspection Role Assignment and Agency license establishments.
* 60 months experience - IT Specialist: Works in the field of Information Technology, experienced in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures or business applications and products that run on those platforms - beyond that of a Programmer.
* 80 months experience as lead development in developing web-based systems using Microsoft ASP.Net Web Forms and C#, bootstrap framework, development workflow process using Microsoft ASP.Net (or ASP.Net Core) MVC and design patterns such as MVP, MVVM, Web using MVC core and WEB API.
* 80 months experience in developing SOAP or RESTFUL web service or backend APIs for the Web Systems to integrate.
* 80 months of experience in Microsoft/Oracle technologies of a variety of computer languages to support CRM back offices license review and processing systems, to provide design, develop and implement highly scalable and reliable IT systems and respond to urgent issues without losing focus on deliverables during the project SDLC life cycle.
* 80 months experience with programming on the .Net (4.0+) platform using C# and MCF services.
* 60 months of experience working in architecture, engineering, design and development services using MongoDB that support all popular programming languages include C, C++, C#, Java, Node.js, Perl, PHP, Python to support modern mobile and web applications with a document-oriented and semi structured database framework.
* 80 months experience to perform gap analysis, design solutions to support growing business needs, help build and maintain design system /pattern library.
* 60 months of Automation testing experience in HP-UFT and SOAP UI load testing, create automation test scripts for Integration, Load, Regression and System testing.
* 80 months experience in CRM application to engage state
teams to design & build reusable back office agencies workflow and review approval process systems as part of ITS Mainframe Re-Platform Modernization projects to build a centralized system to replace various Access Database Applications for AGM. * 80 months experience in database development creating tables, views, complex queries, triggers, procedures and packages and performance tuning in an Oracle database, MSSQL database, Mongo NoSQL Database
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.