Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
POSITION: IT Specialist-10243
JOB ID: 3715-RCAT - 4
# OF OPENINGS: 1
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
ENGAGEMENT LENGTH IN MONTHS:
WHAT ARE THE DAILY WORK HOURS*
8:30am to 5:00pm
WHERE IS THE PHYSICAL WORK OFFICE LOCATED*
52 Washington St Rensselaer NY 12144
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS POSITION:
Provide support for child welfare applications and initiatives.
1. Provide CONNECTIONS user support via in-person, email and telephone.
2. Provide direct, on-site instruction to individual users and small groups.
3. Provide instruction on newly released functionality.
4. Deliver presentations to line staff.
5. Conduct business process review.
6. Monitor compliance with data entry requirements.
7. Develop remedial steps to increase data entry compliance.
8. Review training materials.
9. Provide technical assistance with data warehouse.
1. 48 months of experience supporting users of SACWIS or CCWIS.
2. 48 months of experience providing implementation support services for new application builds in a child welfare environment.
3. 48 months of experience providing on-site user support for a large scale (15k + users) distributed application.
4. 48 months of experience in change management planning and implementing change.
5. 48 months of experience in providing user training or technical assistance in a child welfare environment.
6. Bachelor s Degree.
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws