Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
GENERAL DESCRIPTION / PRIMARY PURPOSE:
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for full cycle recruiting for Dole Fresh Vegetables in all facilities. The role is responsible for establishing and maintaining effective recruitment metrics, processes, systems and tools; delivering a five-star candidate experience; and contributing to the representation of Dole s employment brand and culture.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS/DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
* Develop recruitment strategy and lead strategic initiatives to recruit and select a high caliber, professional and diverse workforce that identifies with the Company culture.
* Develop and implement progressive sourcing strategies including networking, social media, professional associations and organizations to provide access to top tier applicants. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, and talent planning.
* Develop and implement college recruiting programs.
* Manage Internship Program.
* Partner and manage recruitment agencies and other vendors, (i.e. external recruiters) associated with recruitment; ensure vendor contracts are in place and approved.
* Maintain accurate, organized and compliant recruitment/applicant files in order to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the recruitment function
* Create and implement quality interview processes that ensures hiring managers and interview teams are leveraging best-practice behavioral and situational questions to uncover evidence of skills, fit, track record, and motivators as required to predict success.
* Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research regarding talent development or retention. Work closely with hiring managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
* Address salary issues by reviewing the qualifications of individuals, job requirements and needs of the department in order to determine salary offer; address any pending salary questions with Compensation Analyst and HR leadership to develop effective resolutions.
* Manage onboarding processes, including creation of offer letters, completion of background checks, professional references and all processes ensuring a compliant and positive experience for candidates and the department.
* Responsible for managing Talent Acquisition team. This involves direct supervision and training of staff. Plans workflow for staff and coordinates adequate coverage for requisitions.
* Collect and analyze data to prepare reports to measure success rates for department customer service, time to fill, trend data, ad hoc reports. Provides feedback with regards to the success rates of team members.
* Responsible for data collection and reporting, in conjunction with HR, on filled positions and open headcount, as needed by Dole Food Company.
* Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring managers, leadership and HR.
* Other HR related duties, including management of employee related events, as assigned.
* Clear understanding of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle processes.
* Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills.
* Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards
* Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in-depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
* Demonstrated knowledge of human resources policies, practices and programs with the ability to communicate them to candidates and hiring managers.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
* Minimum of 7 years of experience as a recruiter responsible for full cycle recruitment in a corporate or staffing environment for an established organization and HR department.
* BA/BS degree required.
EEO STATEMENT: We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Monterey, California, United States
DOLE is committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.