TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Liaises between business users and IT developers to facilitate the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning program. Customizes and configures workflow for integration and testing of client/server applications. May specialize in one or more business areas such as Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Sales Support or Inventory Management and/or in a specific software or system.
1. Collects, develops, coordinates, and maintains business requirements for various projects and/or systems from initial phase to final implementation; ensures requirements meet acceptance standards.
2. Develops requirements documentation and diagrammatic models such as use cases and functional specifications; coordinates the capture of process models and functional testing; ensures system is functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well integrated.
3. Works with leadership to prepare analysis reports that enable business and design decisions.
4. Provides level 3 user support and coordinates resolution of issues to include change management, root cause analysis, and appropriate escalation as needed.
5. Develops and manages user acceptance criteria, coordinates end user training, assesses User Acceptance testing (UAT) results to evaluate user adherence.
6. Contributes to the development of project timelines and the definition and documentation of user requirements including review phases, level of effort and duration of requirements management activities.
7. Assists in the development of standard format, content and style guidelines to ensure usability, accuracy, consistency and quality.
8. Collects and analyzes data to enable decision making and process improvement.
9. Looks for trends and patterns.
10. Consults stakeholders concerning opportunities, trends and recommendations.
11. Works with team and internal/external customers to identify solutions that support business process improvement initiatives and advise suitable courses or action.
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor's degree and 2-3 years of business analyst experience in an IT project-based environment, or an equivalent combination of experience and education required
IT project management experience on small to medium projects dealing with priority and risk required
Experience with various business process and system modeling tools required (e.g., Data Flow Diagrams, Process Models, ER diagrams, Dimensional Data Models, Context Models, Event Modeling, State Modeling, Process decomposition, Use Case Scenarios)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge of business requirements management methodology and techniques
Knowledge of application development life cycle and methodologies
Verbal and written communications skills, including presentation to convey technically complex information to a non-IT audience
Working knowledge of formal project and resource management methods, knowledge and skills, including planning, scheduling, monitoring, control, documentation, and evaluation
Facilitation and collaboration skills to work cross-functionally
Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
Critical and systems thinking skills
Organizational and management skills to coordinate projects, goals and objectives
Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
Sit, stand and walk
Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
Speak and hear
Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
Lift or move up to 25 lbs
Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
* Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser: www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.