Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
BUSINESS PROCESS SPECIALIST - SALES
Job Location US-NJ-Bridgewater
# of Openings
Business Process Specialist Sales
We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. We re the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Formed in 2019 after our business was acquired from Linde AG by Messer Group and CVC Capital Partners, we draw on a rich heritage of industrial gases expertise to meet customer needs. We know the industries we serve inside and out and we know our customers depend on us for more than just safe and reliable supply.
Today our deep understanding of industry trends and customer requirements allows us to collaborate intensely with customers to identify and develop long-term solutions that deliver competitive advantage. Our in-depth knowledge of customers manufacturing processes enables turn-key engineering with minimal plant downtime, and our technology development capabilities are unrivaled
* Consult and partner with business process owners to continuously improve processes
* Work with appropriate partners to develop and refine business requirements aligned to organizational strategy
* Analyze business process design and the associated fit with technology platforms; close any gaps between business process and the software solution
* Pro-active identification and delivery of exploitation opportunities
* Develop and maintain business process models
* Create and sustain appropriate documentation through Project Lifecycle including Project Charters and Functional Specifications
* Provide the interface between the technical resource pool and business partners
* Design, test and deploy end to end solutions
* Provide expert technical, application and process advice
* Understand emerging technology and drive appropriate exploitation
* Understand the impact of past initiatives as to enhance future strategies.
* Work with extended regional and global team to resolve application issues in a timely manner
* Demonstrated capability to analyse business processes / understand business challenges and provide innovative solutions
* Business consulting experience preferred
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of Messer organization
* Team oriented self-starter with excellent organization skills
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and multi-task
* Effective collaboration and interpersonal skills are required to communicate and work with business and other IS functions
* Must be a quick learner understanding new processes and new programs
* Definitive examples of problem solving and analytical thinking
* Influencing skills and relationship management
* Bachelors or Masters Degree-Business Administration or Business Computer Science or certificated IT
* SAP SD certifications highly preferred;
* Minimum 5 years of professional experience with SAP SD implementations and support (with at least 2 full lifecycle SAP implementation projects) as the functional specialist in the Sales and OTC area;
* Extensive SAP SD experience required (Customer Master Data, Sales, Delivery, Invoice, Pricing);
* Detailed knowledge / experience with Sales & OTC Business Processes
* Extensive knowledge of business processes and application functionality to enable the resolution of complex problems;
* Experience with ABAP debugging;
* Experience in creating functional change specification and design documents for RICEF items (especially with interface using SAP PI-PO);
* Strong understanding of MM and FI interactions;
* Experience in SAP ECC 6.0 environment required;
* Experience with Salesforce (Sales, Service and/or Commerce Clouds) is a plus.
Apply today @ https://uscareers-messer.icims.com
If you need assistance with the application or would like to request an accommodation, call (877) 243-1030.
Messer North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer a FriendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
CONNECT WITH US!
Not ready to apply* Connect with us for general consideration.
Software Powered by iCIMS