Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Company: ARS/Rescue Rooter
The Director of Strategic Alliances, Smart Home, will be responsible for developing, executing, and leading Smart Home strategies. This includes identifying emerging technologies and trends that when integrated with our core business create value to the company through a greater value proposition to our consumer. The Director will be able to productize these opportunities and present them to the field for sales. As part of this overall effort, this individual will manage and oversee vendor relations and client relations. Finally, this position will work with both field and corporate leadership teams to create a mutually beneficial relationship between the Smart Home program and field leadership to create a seamless, winning proposition for all stakeholders. Ultimately, this role is responsible for driving profit and value into the business through an expanding Smart Home solutions set.
* Identify and develop new Smart Home products and services.
* Champion the introduction of new Smart Home products and services at all levels of field management (executive, division, and branch).
* Manage vendor relations from inquiry to contract negotiation and completion to steady-state supply to termination.
* Seek and develop new business-to-business relationships that leverage our Smart Home services or supplement our offerings.
* Collaborate with marketing for go-to-market strategies at both the national and local levels.
* Recruit, hire, and manage Smart Home Sales managers.
* Design the appropriate reporting and metrics to measure all relevant programs.
* Lead the development of weekly, monthly, and yearly sales plans.
* Conduct weekly/monthly financial and metrics reviews with Executive and Senior Field leadership.
* Business travel may be expected to be 40% to 60%.
Requisition ID: 019454-0000
Bachelor s degree or greater (MBA desired) required. Minimum five (5) years of supervisory experience. Must have or show substantial exposure to, and understanding of, the Samrt Home industry and business-to-consumer Smart Home product sales. Home Service industry exposure is considered a strong plus.
ARS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, ARS MAY PROVIDE REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS TO QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND ENCOURAGES BOTH PROSPECTIVE AND CURRENT EMPLOYEES TO DISCUSS POTENTIAL ACCOMMODATIONS WITH THE EMPLOYER.