Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Florham Park, New Jersey
Since time began, the earth s been a generous contributor to people s well-being. We haven t been around quite that long, but The Nature s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature s bountiful effects on people s health.
Through our years, we ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business that s why The Nature s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person s well-being. The Nature s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Nature s Bounty Co. is seeking a dynamic, organized and hardworking Receptionist to support day-to-day operations in the office.
* Greet and assist guests to the office and answer or re-direct inquiries
* Serve as back-up to Executive Assistant for calendar support for President and CEO
* Directly manage calendaring and T&E for Commercial Leadership
* Oversee office maintenance including office equipment
* Order supplies and equipment as needed
* Manage all shipments to and from the office
* Be the point of contact for all building related inquiries including being the point of contact for town fire inspections, managing the cleaning staff, managing the security system and facilitating gym applications
* Manage equipment service contracts, Cintas stations and beverage vendor
* Perform general clerical duties such as photocopying, mailing, scanning, filing, collating, etc.
* Other administrative tasks, as assigned
* 2+ years of experience working as a Receptionist for a Global Organization.
* 2+ year of experience supporting calendar management and T&E for Senior Leadership.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must have a poised and professional demeanor.
* Self starter; is able to work independently.
* Detail-oriented and organized.
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-200-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our on-line job postings.
Ref # POS000004892.