Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Broomfield, Colorado
The candidate will attend to guests in Morsel s Caf /Gift Shop. The candidate will up sell beverages, pastries and other selections, accurately process transactions, and provide excellent service to all guests.
* Serving guests in Morsel s coffee shop.
* Answering guest questions about menu items.
* Brewing gourmet coffee and other specialty beverages.
* Up-selling and suggestive selling of items.
* Accurately processing transactions and maintaining a balanced bank.
* Must have a flexible availability, including weekends and holidays.
* Must have at least one year of customer service experience.
* Previous Barista experience preferred.
* Must be able to bend, push, pull and stand for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to lift at least 30lbs.
* Must be comfortable working independently during slower periods.
* Must have valid food handler ceritification.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org...