Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 59598
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a IV&V Project Manager to join our team in Albany, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
* Reporting to the OMH Project Coordinator, the incumbent serves as the primary point of contact for the IV&V Contractor for the Billing Modernization Project, and providing IV&V services for all phases of the implementation including onboarding, readiness assessment, design and development, migration, cutover and transition, and stabilization of the billing system, as contained in the RFP: CM 100761 Billing System Modernization.
* Managing IV&V Contractor staff, tracking assignments, schedule, and performance of the project team members.
* Facilitating regular IV&V meetings with OMH, ITS, the Billing Vendor and other stakeholders.
* Developing, maintaining and presenting to stakeholders IV&V documentation and tracking reports including, but not limited to: the Readiness Assessment; IV&V Project Management Plan, Project Schedule and IV&V Report; weekly and monthly reports; tracking logs; and performance standard planning document.
* Collaborating with the OMH and ITS Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), the Billing Vendor, and Billing Vendor subcontractors to fully understand the areas being reviewed.
* Managing and reporting on the IV&V project status, risks, issues, and recommending mitigation strategies.
* Ensuring all the requirements and deliverables of the IV & V contract are timely completed and presented. Refer Section 2.1 and 2.4 of this Mini-bid.
* Working on-site at OMH for the duration of the contract period.
* The IV&V PM shall have a Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, including supervision of subordinate staff, with a minimum of 2 years of the above experience in healthcare system implementations, revenue cycle management, hospital electronic medical records, billing systems, and/or related activities.
Certified in Project Management techniques, and experienced with project management tools such as Microsoft Project.
* Experience with interfaces, configuration, design, development, testing, and implementation of healthcare systems, and maintenance and operations of such systems.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write meaningful IV&V reports, and actively facilitate meetings between multiple parties.
* Experience with IV&V projects involving large, complex systems and multiple stakeholders is preferred.
* Experience with Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) application implementations is preferred.
* Experience with psychiatric hospitals and/or multi-hospital systems is preferred.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.