Creates and executes marketing strategy; works with sales, marketing team and our partners to jointly build, deliver and execute marketing campaigns that will deliver sales qualified leads. Manages strategic marketing relationship with key national partners. Drives and implements strategic marketing plans integral to partners' unique business plans, prioritizes investments and ensures strong ROI. Works closely with partners' sales teams to identify new growth opportunities and jointly build plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborates with partner team members to build strategic partner marketing plan in partnership with partner channel sales teams, pulling in key stakeholders from sales segments, services, and Marketing team.
• Manages marketing budget, prioritizes and balances investments and works with key stakeholders to set clear goals for various plan components. Ensures adequate metrics are established and collected to assess campaign/program success and required improvement.
• Builds planning and reporting framework, which allows for key input from budget stakeholders, as well as communications cadence to update those stakeholders on progress of plan execution and results.
• Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to influence and build effective relationships with business partners (including: peers, partner representatives, external vendors, and alliance partners); builds relationships at executive level.
• Fosters relationships with key stakeholders to drive alignment.
• Develops and jointly executes integrated campaigns with emphasis on digital strategy; Innovates and tests new marketing approaches.
• Enhances partners' marketing capabilities through partner marketing enablement resources.
• Solid understanding of partner's strategy and how it drives partner and customer success.
• Demonstrated success in devising and executing marketing plans and programs for and/or involving business partners.
• Bridges sales, marketing and channels teams; creates synergies based on partner and market needs.
• Invites input and shares ownership; demonstrates initiative and leadership.
• Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
• Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
• Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
Experience / Technical Requirements
• 4 years marketing experience leading integrated demand generation programs with IT industry experience in marketing, partner management, product management, presales and/or business development with focus in the following:
o Demonstrated experience leveraging cross-functional resources to accomplish goals; working with and influencing sales, channels and partner management.
o Knowledge of partner's multiple channel routes to market.
o Execution experience of partner go to market campaigns and infrastructure.
o Creativity and innovation with an understanding of new marketing techniques.
o Detail-oriented and Excel-proficient, to ensure comprehensive and accurate budget management.
o Strong data analytics skills. Highly organized, budget management and operational experience.
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities
• Able to manage and prioritize multiple and simultaneous demands, projects, and requests; comfortable negotiating and making decisions in times of ambiguity, adversity, and change.
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Strong combination of strategic capabilities and tactical organizational skills.
• Highly dynamic and motivated, passionate, effective communicator.
• Comfort in functioning in high paced, matrixed environment.
• Time management, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time.
• Self-starter with ability to follow through with tasks/projects/troubleshooting.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and multi-task effectively to meet multiple overlapping deadlines.
• Confidence in presenting controversial information in passionate and influential manner.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to employ people who are qualified by reason of education, training, experience, and demonstrated performance. We value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, height, weight, disability, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal or state laws.