Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
1. Provide prompt and courteous service: both on the phone and in person.
A. Demonstrate friendliness and proper phone etiquette with every customer.
B. Maintain a professional appearance and work area consistent with the Handbook.
2. Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention for all contacts and transactions.
3.Be familiar with procedures for handling all aspects of customer complaints or disputes.
4. Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner. Advise the supervisor or designated manager of all complaints or incidences.
5. Immediately report to manager or supervisor anything that occurs which may potentially jeopardize the ability to
physically or legally operate a motor vehicle.
6. Immediately report to manager or supervisor all driving related incidents to include traffic citations, warnings, accidents
or mechanical problems experienced on either private or public property whether on or off the job.
7. Always operate motor vehicles safely and practice conservative, cautious, and courteous driving habits.
8. Perform various pick up and delivery duties such as bank deposits, mail pickup and delivery, and other tasks as
assigned by supervisor in support of daily auction activities.
9. Maintain and assure good operating condition of all equipment and facilities. Advise supervisor or manager of all
breakdowns and maintenance needs immediately.
10. Maintain work area and conditions to ensure safe environment for all employees and customers. Respond to and
follow proper company policy procedures involving accidents (customer or employee), injuries, and loss or damage to any
property. Report all incidents to manager of supervisor immediately.
11. Practice proper loss prevention and reaction procedures in accordance with policy. Report all incidents properly and immediately to supervisor or manager.
12. Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
High school diploma or GED preferred. Must possess a valid driver’s license. Must not be under the influence of any
condition or substance that could distract or impair the ability to safely and efficiently operate a motor vehicle. Must submit to and pass controlled substance investigation and testing in accordance with company policy. Must be able to read English and/or comprehend motor vehicle traffic signs. Must be insured and/or insurable if required by the state. Must not have a motor vehicle record or criminal record that does not meet the minimum standards set by company policy.