Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Associate Producer has 1 years of experience in Project Management, Production or Marketing Operations. They work with and support Integrated Producers and project teams to help execute production efforts for integrated tactics.
They facilitate all aspects of the project life cycle from concept to delivery and become familiar with roles including Account Management, Broadcast, Studio Production, Digital Production, User Experience, Design, Copywriting, Editorial, Technology, and Quality Assurance.
Whether its advising on the prioritization of active project tasks, ensuring teams are aware of milestones, routing work for feedback and approvals, validating Medical Legal Review (MLR) submission dates and assets, or providing key administrative support, the only thing that is certain is that no day is ever the same.
* Help to manage print and digital tactics produced by the agency
* Responsible for the daily maintenance of hot sheet reports and meeting preparations for hot sheet and status meetings
* Partner with Integrated and Senior Producers to develop small-scale project estimates and timelines
* Partner with Producers, Studio, Production, Editorial, and Account Management to develop scopes of work and timelines for print projects.
* Build and track print project resource and assignments in the project management platform (WorkFront).
* Partner with New Business on pitches to help ensure tactics are created on time.
* Daily coordination and workflow management, including scheduling studio time and escalation of challenges to ensure adherence to project timelines.
* Route work through agency via Digital Routing platform to gain feedback and approvals.
* Provide key administrative support ranging from providing information to our finance department to screen captures for MLR submissions.
* Responsible for MLR asset management and submissions.
* Prepare and distribute status reports to project teams and clients on a regular basis.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
* BA / BS or equivalent experience.
SKILLS & TRAINING REQUIREMENTS (licenses, programs, certifications, etc.)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office.
* Maintains professionalism and positive attitude when working in high-stress environment.
* 1 years of experience in Broadcast, Digital, and Print Production in an agency or high-tech environment a plus
* Experience working in regulated industries such as healthcare or finance is a plus, as is educational exposure to healthcare.
FOR U.S. JOB SEEKERS
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.