Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
COMPANY: FedEx Services
JOB TITLE: Solutions Analyst
JOB REQUISITION NUMBER: RC201710
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Under general supervision, designs, develops and implements quantitative analysis of complex business situations including performance, strategies and solutions relative to sales and customer performance. Uses computer modeling, database tools and/or other approaches in analysis. Develops recommendations for moderately complex sales/customer opportunities and internal processes. May present solutions to management.
The FedEx Global Sales Operations (GSO) team supports the global sales force with core sales operations systems and processes and directly supports the FedEx Services Sales team with planning and execution. GSO defines customers and matches them to Sales professionals, creates compensation strategies and executes compensation processes, and builds tools and resources to make the FedEx Sales team more effective.
This position will use industry standard analytical tools to solve challenging problems in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment supporting Global Sales Operations in Solutions. Specifically, this team is responsible for the processes and technologies used to connect Customers to Sales Professionals across the world. Creative thinking and a natural aptitude for quality driven principles are required for this position.
- Experience with Teradata/EDW
- Experience with general database concepts (relational data, tables, views, foreign keys, etc.)
- Experience with analytical or ETL tools (SAS, Ab Initio, Microsoft SSIS, etc.)
- Critical thinking
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to execute with limited supervision
- Ability to solve complex problems with creative thinking
Desirable Skills (Not Required)
- User-Centered Design concepts
- Sales Operations experience
DOMICILE: MEMPHIS, TN
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION BUT IS BASED ON BUSINESS DECISION.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE UPLOAD A CURRENT COPY OF YOUR RESUME AND COMPLETE THE REQUIRED SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS (5:00 PM CST) ON OCTOBER 22, 2019, IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED .
Bachelor's degree/equivalent in business or a related field. Minimum of two (2) years experience in designing, maintaining, and/or implementation of solutions to complex business situations or one (1) year of experience in the Solutions Foundations program. Experience is specifically related to the department's specialty. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements. Proficient in business software, spreadsheet applications and/or graphics or web development. Ability to plan and work on multiple assignments concurrently. Good interpersonal skills. Strong written and oral communication skills.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
* Fortune \\"World s Most Admired Companies\\" 2019
* Forbes \\"Best Employers for Diversity\\" - 2019
* Reputation Institute \\"World s Most Reputable Companies\\" 2019
* National Business Inclusion Consortium \\"Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion\\" - 2019
* Women s Business Enterprise National Council \\"America s Top Corporations for Women s Business Enterprises\\" - 2018
* Corporate Responsibility Magazine \\"100 Best Corporate Citizens\\" 2018
* Black Enterprise \\"50 Best Companies For Diversity\\" 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click Apply and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.