Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Kalispell, Montana
This part-time role is scheduled for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday 8am-4:30PM (24 hours a week or so). Role pays $12/hour.::
Join an award winning team! Our community won the prestigious 2018 \\"Bronze\\" award through the American Health Care Association for quality care of our residents. We are one of only a small handful of care centers in the entire state of Oregon to enjoy this award and designation! We also enjoyed a deficiency-free survey in 2017, showing our strong commitment to excellent care of our residents!:
Imagine waking up each morning knowing that you're about to do some good in the world...:
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values respect, integrity, commitment and trust that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day.:
Minutes away from Glacier National Park, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Flathead Lake and snow-capped mountain peaks, Prestige Assisted Living in Kalispell, Montana is surrounded by the stunning beauty of nature.:
Whether you'd like to join a baking group or participate in a painting class, our Kalispell community offers a myriad of fun activity choices and life-enrichment programming. In fact, we're proud of our very own team member who was named the 2017 Noble Caregiver In Assisted Living from the National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL).:
Our innovative wellness program, Celebrations, is designed to nurture mind, body and spirit, and give you the choices and freedom to celebrate life. As your partner in active aging, it is our goal to help you achieve an optimum level of health and wellness throughout all aspects of your life.:
At Kalispell, we also offer the award-winning Expressions Memory Care Program, which uses innovative techniques and approaches to turn daily activities into memorable and meaningful events. Our program provides people living with dementia and other forms of cognitive impairment an outlet for creativity through arts, learning, and spirituality, embracing the philosophy that Life is an Activity .:
Questions? Contact KalispellED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below::::
Receptionist carries out administrative tasks and provides support for the community office. Responds to telephone calls and welcomes visitors, residents, and guests to the community and promotes a positive, professional facility image.
* Represents the facility in receiving residents, staff and the public in a positive, helpful manner, and demonstrates Company mission, philosophy and core values.
* Directs residents and guests to the appropriate office for assistance, resident apartment, or activity area as needed.
* Answers the telephone within two rings and directs calls to appropriate party, minimizing holding time.
* Provides clerical support to all departments, as assigned by supervisor, in a timely and organized manner.
* Copies, collates, and staples materials as requested.
* Provides support to other departments by maintaining files, assist in filing, typing labels, and other office tasks as requested.
* Sorts and distributes incoming mail and processes outgoing mail.
* Maintains strict confidentiality in all matters dealing with personnel, residents, and management issues.
* Ensures that work area is clean, safe, and orderly.
* Respects resident dignity and promotes resident rights.
* Assists with bookkeeping and reporting functions as assigned.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
* Must be able to read written direction, comprehend verbal instructions, and write at a level necessary to accomplish this job.
* Type 60 wpm and experience with personal computers and printers a must.
* Able to communicate effectively, in English, with personnel at all levels of the organization, with residents, their friends and family, and with members of the community