Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Redmond, Washington
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
As a Facility Maintenance (FM) Strategic Customer Representative, you will drive the Power of Sunbelt to develop and grow Sunbelt's strategic customers that conduct business with Sunbelt on a regular and increasing basis. Key to this position will be a focus on helping FM customers understand the value of solution-based rental vs. ownership. This position will also be responsible for providing consistent communication to the Sunbelt team to build enthusiasm and momentum within the FM space.
* Coordinate sales calls with local sales reps on FM strategic customer affiliates.
* Develop relationships with targeted FM strategic customer offices within assigned territory with the goal of becoming the first call for rental needs.
* Identify new regional or national companies performing Maintenance Repair Operations (MRO) services within assigned territory.
* Concentrate efforts on maintaining relationships with FM strategic customers who award Sunbelt as a preferred supplier.
* Ability to incorporate and effectively communicate Sunbelt s specialty businesses (Flooring, Climate Control, Power & HVAC, Scaffolding, etc.) into presentations and business solutions.
* Maximize efficiency at national and regional trade shows that are within the FM space.
* Effectively communicate to the team regarding products, services, pricing and customer specific information.
* Perform other duties assigned as assigned by the FM team management.
* High school diploma + 7 years work experience or college degree and 5+ years work experience.
* 6-8+ years in outside sales or sales management role. Documented successful territory management showing consistent revenue growth,
* Previous job-related overnight travel required.
* Comfortable cold calling on new accounts.
* Comfortable calling local, regional and national corporate offices.
* Microsoft Office, CRM and Wynne RentalMan (a plus but not required)
* Teamwork skills
* High energy, entrepreneurial spirited self-starter.
* Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills. Territory management practices must be exceptional.
* Experience selling to all levels of management.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Ability to incorporate the specialty businesses into their presentations and product offerings. (Specific specialty product training to be provided by the various Sunbelt experts.)
* 65% to 75% travel time.
GEAR UP FOR AN EXCITING CAREER!
IF A CURRENT SUNBELT RENTALS EMPLOYEE HAS REFERRED YOU FOR AN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PLEASE NOTIFY THEM THAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION. IN ORDER FOR THE EMPLOYEE TO GET A REFERRAL BONUS THEY NEED TO CONTACT THEIR REGIONAL RECRUITER.
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran