Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Billings, Montana
Req ID: 67944
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Plan Document Specialist to join our team in Billings, Montana (US-MT), United States (US).
This position is responsible for preparing plan documents and summary plan descriptions, and subsequent amendments for clients as requested or necessitated by law. This position maintains a comprehensive understanding of the plan document(s) under their scope of responsibility.
* Current Client Plan Documents
* Drafts, restates, and amends Plan Documents (including summary plan descriptions, summaries of benefits and coverage, statement of material modification, and any other benefit summary), for the following plans including without limitation medical, prescription, dental and vision, disability, and executive plans, and all manner of consumer driven health plans under Section 125, Section 132, and health reimbursement arrangements for existing clients.
* Ensures Plan Documents are compliant with applicable state and federal laws and regulations, including but not limited to, ERISA, COBRA, PHSA, HIPAA, and applicable State insurance law.
* Communicates extensively with clients/brokers verbally and in writing to expedite the amendment or restatement of Plan Documents and the printing thereof.
* Coordinates with other departments and/or team members to expedite the implementation of new benefit structures for new and existing clients to meet established deadlines.
* Identifies areas of inconsistency in the Plan Documents with federal and state laws and works with other team members as necessary to resolve and clarify the inconsistency in the Plan Documents.
* Distributes and obtains appropriate signatures for new and amended Plan Documents to clients, brokers, team members, and Stop Loss Carriers.
* Maintains electronic Plan Document Directory to ensure proper documents are available for internal use.
* Distributes current Plan Documents to appropriate departments.
* New Client Plan Documents
* Acts as a facilitator for the process to create Plan Documents by acting as a liaison between new client, brokers, and assigned team members to create new Plan Documents to meets client and broker s expectations.
* Drafts Plan Documents (including summary plan descriptions, summaries of benefits and coverage, statement of material modification, and any other benefit summary), for the following plans including without limitation medical, prescription, dental and vision, disability, and executive plans, and all manner of consumer driven health plans under Section 125, Section 132, and health reimbursement arrangements for new client.
* Communicates extensively with client and broker verbally and in writing to expedite the draft Plan Document and the printing thereof..
* Remains current on applicable state and federal laws or regulations that effect all manner of benefit plans and applies knowledge of these laws to identify areas of risk and noncompliance within new client plans.
* Identifies areas of inconsistency in the new client plans with federal and state laws and works with other team members as necessary to identify a solution for any inconsistency.
* Remains current on Relius Document System.
* Coordinates with other departments and/or team members to expedite the implementation of new benefit structures for new clients to meet established deadlines.
* Customer Service and Relationship Management
* Organizes and hosts conference calls to determine and prioritize deadlines while escalating issues to the appropriate team members, clients and brokers.
* Acts as a role model in demonstrating the core values in customer service delivery.
* Provides timely and thorough follow up with, internal and external customers.
* Appropriately escalates difficult issues up the chain of command.
* Quality Assurance
* Serves on committees, work groups, and/or process improvement teams, as assigned, to assist in improving quality/customer satisfaction.
* Recognizes and alerts appropriate supervisor of trends within their scope of responsibility that fall outside of quality parameters.
* Performs self quality monitoring in order to develop and execute plans to meet established goals.
* Provides ongoing feedback to help optimize quality performance.
* Collaborates with others and cross-departmentally to improve or streamline procedures.
* Develops new or improves current internal processes to improve quality
* Maintains current on all state and federal laws or regulations affecting benefit plans.
* Trains and mentors new employees as assigned.
* This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his/her supervisor.
* 4 years of legal compliance experience or related work experience. Some college preferred.
* 2 years of experience with applicable benefit and insurance regulations and laws
* 2 years of proficiency in computers and software skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office products
* Demonstrated organizational skills, problem-solving, analytical skills and detail oriented
* Strong written, oral and telephonic communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize workloads, multi-task and manage priorities in order to meet deadlines
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Ability to work in a detail-oriented environment
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental