Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
We re looking for passionate DevOps engineers at all levels of experience. Trimble MAPS is an established leader, providing software solutions for the transportation and logistics needs of our customers. Our engineers directly shape our future and have the opportunity to influence products from day one.
This role is important because our web sites and services process millions of transactions daily. Thousands of customers depend on our web products each minute of every day. Premium performance and constant availability are essential to meeting their needs. At Trimble MAPS, you ll have the opportunity to work with the latest tools and technologies, and you ll research, design, and implement solutions to ensure that we maintain quality at any scale.
DevOps Engineers at Trimble MAPS are responsible for deploying, automating, monitoring, and troubleshooting our web infrastructure. This specific position offers the opportunity to perform a full migration into the Azure cloud with occasional focus on AWS. Most importantly, we are looking for a technically strong, hands-on engineer, who desires to: 1) continuously learn more about Azure 2) work within a Microsoft technology stack, 3) take pride in overall product quality, and 4) work with others, including software engineers, testers, and product managers to build the best products in the industry.
* BS in Computer Science, or similar degree
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Expertise deploying, automating, and monitoring web infrastructure using Azure, AWS, or another public cloud platform.
* Understanding of relational databases, like SQL Server.
* Experience working with a CI/CD environment (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo) is a plus
* Experience with containerization (Docker) and/or orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes) is a plus
* Collaborate with software engineers to design, build, and manage highly scalable, secure, and available Azure infrastructure
* Create tools and automated workflow capabilities to enable software engineers to promote code across different environments with maximum velocity
* Monitor overall site performance and health, including being part of an on call rotation
This role is located in Oklahoma City, OK. Trimble MAPS offers great benefits such as a generous PTO package, paid healthcare, 401K, stock options, ESPP, education reimbursement, and many wellness initiatives. We also offer flexible schedules, casual dress, volunteer opportunities, child care discounts, and a corporate women s network.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D