Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Albany, New York
POSITION: Software Analyst-10245
JOB ID: 3722
# OF OPENINGS: 1
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
ENGAGEMENT LENGTH IN MONTHS:
WHAT ARE THE DAILY WORK HOURS*
8:00 AM 5:00 PM
WHERE IS THE PHYSICAL WORK OFFICE LOCATED*
1220 Washington Ave Building 5, Floor 3 Albany, NY 12226
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS POSITION:
Program mission is to develop, implement and maintain a single, statewide financial system for use by the State Comptroller, Division of the Budget, and all New York State agencies.
PeopleSoft Financial skills related to the expansion of Billing, AR, Cash and Deal Management, and related modules for large upcoming projects.
The consultant will be performing business analysis tasks including:
1. Functional analysis of business problem analysis.
2. Documenting business processes.
3. Business requirements elicitation, documentation and validation
4.Development of functional designs.
5. Creating test scenarios, test cases, and test scripts
6. Performing Functional and Integration tests and analyzing results.
7. Business Transformation.
8. Data analysis and reconciliation.
9. Training staff on analysis and support skills.
1. 60 months of in depth experience in PeopleSoft Financials in one or more of the below subject areas:
b. Accounts Receivable
c. Deal Management/Investments
d. Cash Management/Banking Integration
e. Customer Contracts
2. 72 months of experience performing the following specific business analysis activities (including 2 or more of the following:
a. Requirements elicitation
b. Business process design
c. Functional design
d. Technical development on PeopleSoft Financials platform
e. Senior level production support of a financial system
3. 48 months of experience working in a PeopleSoft Financials platform.
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.