Posted in Information Technology 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Looking for a chance to show what you can do in an environment that will appreciate you and help you grow? If you are learning-oriented, strive for excellence, and have a strong customer commitment, bring your talents to Independence Blue Cross as we seek to enhance the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve. As a member of Independence Health Group, we seek to innovate, reimagine and lead in the transformation of healthcare. We are committed to attracting, retaining and growing the best talent.
Job Summary: The Associate Quality Analyst is responsible for the quality of robotic process automations (RPAs) developed for our business partners. The analyst assists with planning, design, coordination, and execution of RPA tests and quality reviews; collects and analyzes information from test results and quality reviews to improve RPA testing processes and quality standards; assists with issue identification, triage, and resolution; acts as an internal quality advisor and performs quality audits across various RPA workstreams to ensure standards and procedures are being followed.
· Develop, maintain, and execute RPA tests (both manual & automated) for requirement validation, regression, performance, security, & compliance testing of process automations.
· Develop sufficient understanding of business processes to inform test design.
· Support the identification, creation, and maintenance of test data.
· Perform detailed fact finding and analysis to identify, troubleshoot, and triage issues across various RPA products, both in-flight and delivered.
· Resolve issues in conjunction with process owners, developers, and end-users.
· Evaluate feedback to identify defects and enhancements.
· Support regular production checkouts of new code, fixes, and enhancements.
· Participate in the design, evaluation, and maintenance of requirements and acceptance criteria.
· Support the design and improvement of processes and standards that support RPA quality objectives.
· Maintain and track test cases and defects.
· Participate in test strategy, test estimation, and planning discussions.
· Develop relationships with technical and functional stakeholders as required to facilitate effective quality reviews and product testing.
· Completes work on time and proactively manages blockers and impediments.
· Maintains confidentiality with sensitive information.
· Stays up-to-date on the latest process and automation technology advancements.
· BA/BS in Information Systems, Business Administration, Audit, or related field, or equivalent knowledge acquired by work experience and training.
· 0-2 years of direct experience with technology testing, QA, and/or audit.
· Working knowledge of functional and technical test development, maintenance, and execution.
· Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint.
· Familiarity with Agile & CI/CD principles and delivery models.
· Experience with Azure DevOps, git, or other work management platforms and code repositories a plus
· Experience with robotic process automation and/or test automation tools a plus.
· Familiarity with UiPath, SQL, or C# a plus.
· Self-starter & detail oriented with excellent analytical skills.
· Capable of prioritizing and managing multiple assignments concurrently.
· Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
· Works cooperatively with peers and management at all levels.
· Supports working in fast-paced, highly-collaborative environments.
· Demonstrates common-sense problem-solving skills, without constant supervision.