Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lake Oswego, Oregon
The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure that residents\' rooms and common areas are safe, comfortable and maintained in an attractive manner.
* Clean sinks, showers, toilets and other fixtures.
* Stock soap and paper products in bathrooms.
* Clean and dust surfaces including glass and mirrors.
* Vacuum carpet, and sweep and mop floors.
* Deep clean resident's rooms and care areas.
* Infection control.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Must possess a minimum of a 10th grade education.
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
* Must have experience interacting with residents of this nature.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines, and uphold procedures to ensure all staff are trained and in compliance with this policy.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
The Stafford Retirement Community offers independent living and assisted living services which is made up of 12 studio apartments. Designed as a destination resort, The Stafford is located in beautiful Lake Oswego, Oregon and serves Portland and surrounding communities. Our mission is to encourage independence while offering the assistance you need, when you need it. Come dine in our own in-house restaurant, enjoy an evening at our movie theater, spend a day at our spa, or join one of our art classes or social events. Our main goal is for you enjoy life. Join our team as we are currently seeking to add to our top notch talent!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS