DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to complete routine repairs, maintenance requests, and work orders throughout the community.
- Complete make ready repairs such as cabinet installations, counter top installation, restroom fixture repair, lighting fixture replacement.
- Must be able to perform general maintenance including plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, and dry wall repairs and snow removal.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Provide excellent customer service to residents and staff..
- Participates in general cleaning, painting, and repair work.
- Uses hand tools and power tools in making minor maintenance repairs.
- all other duties as assigned.
- The skills and knowledge required would generally be obtained with previous experience in building cleaning and maintenance work.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved oral or written instructions.
- Ability to relate to officials, staff and public in a courteous manner.
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing from 25-75 lbs.
- Ability to work occasionally in poor weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain, or snow.