Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Stockton, California
The Truck Driver will operate a heavy duty truck to transport equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Operate a heavy duty truck
* Plan and perform the loading and unloading of equipment
* Maintain current inventory
* Perform other duties as assigned
Essential Education and Qualifications:
* Must possess and maintain a Class A Commercial License (CDL)
* Must have 2 years' verifiable experience
* Must be able to lift 75 pounds
* Must be able to tie down load with rope or binders, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)