Posted in Marketing 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: San Francisco, California
Position: Industrial Designer
Location: San Francisco
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Status: Freelance/ possible Full-time
Rate: Up to $50/hour
Up to $100K + benefits
Our hot agency client needs an Industrial Designer to join their team for ongoing, 40 hour/week work onsite in San Francisco. Potential to convert to FTE for the right fit.
In this exciting opportunity the Industrial Designer will work with the team to create cutting-edge products for the agency's wide variety of clients, primarily in the consumer electronics space!
- Work on projects from concept through to execution and implementation
- Partner closely with researchers, industrial designers, and clients
- Hands on concepting, 3D modeling, design, and fabrication of physical products
- Translate client requests and business requirements into specific, tangible product updates and changes
- Design with the needs of the end-user always in mind
- Present and pitch concepts to clients
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Industrial Designer:
- 3+ years of experience in industrial design, ideally in the consumer electronics space
- CAD, Rhino, Solidwork, Fusion 360, Adobe Creative Suite, Keyshot (or similar tools)
- In-depth understanding of form, quality, and material
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: CC278@jobalert.creativecircle.com