Posted in Marketing 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Washington, Washington DC
Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Washington, DC
Starts: October 2019
Duration: Full Time
Status: Full Time
Rate: Up to $68,000/YR DOE
Our association client in Washington, DC is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team.
This Graphic Designer will concept and design assets for marketing and event campaigns, including landing pages, websites, emails, social media graphics, banner ads (static and animated), GIFs, and some print materials.
The Graphic Designer day-to-day includes:
- Oversee design projects from conception to completion
- Design custom graphics, including illustrations and infographics that transform data into
- Develop look-and-feel for various digital campaigns executed across different mediums
- Work within brand guidelines and style guides
- Liaise with Marketing and Design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
To qualify for the Graphic Designer role you will need:
- 4+ years of graphic design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign, and Premiere or After Effects preferred; HTML5 experience a HUGE plus
- Advanced knowledge of web, layout and typography, branding, and print production.
- Can juggle timelines and projects
- Comfortable working in collaborative environment with both providing and receiving constructive feedback
- Bachelor's degree in web design, graphic design, or relevant field preferred
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com