HVAC Applications Engineer
at STULZ Air Technology Systems, Inc.
Posted in Engineering 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Frederick, Maryland
SUMMARY - Provide advanced level technical sales support for Precision AC and Ultrasonic Humidification product lines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to customer request to provide technical support and guidance with product selection for all air conditioning and humidification product lines.
- Provide AC system performance runs utilizing vendor provided application programs.
- Work with the Customer Service group to ensure that incoming orders contain accurate technical features and options.
- Provide assistance to representatives by assisting in the submittal process.
- Assist Regional Sales Managers and Sales Reps with both in-house and outside customer presentations and product demonstrations.
- Willingness and availability to travel
- Detail oriented and self-motivated with ability and confidence to work independently
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering (ABET certified program)
- Possess 5-10 years of experience in related field; HVAC experience preferred
- Strong background in thermodynamics
- Ability to read and understand English instructions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong knowledge of basic mathematics/algebra.