Posted in Engineering 30+ days ago.
The award winning Hilton Phoenix Chandler is looking for a Part-Time Maintenance. At the Hilton Phoenix Chandler, we pride ourselves on being hospitable, working with others and always having fun. In the 10 years of operation, we have won four Connie Awards for 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2014 (ranking us the #1 Hilton in the brand) as well as two Brand Excellence Awards in 2011 and 2015. These awards are granted to the Hiltons in the America’s with the highest cleanliness and condition scores, as well as customer satisfaction scores.
At TWH, we fly the best flags, build the best hotels and employ the best people. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to our stakeholders, investment partners, owners, associates, and customers alike.
- Effectively and professionally communicates with co-workers and supervisor.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Completes the preventative maintenance program as required, properly submitting work orders on time.
- Completes training regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Maintains and repairs fire and life safety systems, room equipment, HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems, kitchen appliances, refrigeration equipment, pool equipment, lighting, laundry equipment and other systems/equipment as directed.
- Performs skilled repair and maintenance operations using power tools, hand tools, welding equipment, etc.
- Maintains working spaces in safe and clean condition.
See job description