Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Load Builder/Assembler receives finished product from other departments and places them into route carts/bins for delivery or storage. This position is sometimes referred to as Router. Performs other tasks as required.
- Receive finished, clean product from other departments.
- Read written packing requirements and place the correct type and number of product into appropriate route carts/bins or storage.
- Work at a rapid rate to keep up with the flow of products to load building area.
- Transfer carts/bins into delivery vehicles or to designated areas.
- Identify and notify supervision of product shortages.
- Handle product so as to maintain quality and proper packaging.
- Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
- Follow instructions as directed by supervision.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Work in other production positions as needed.
- Recognize colors and sizes, count and sort accurately.
- Recognize, inspect and grade product.
- Comprehend and follow written packing instructions.
- Comprehend and follow direction.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of standing, walking, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, grasping, lifting up to 25 lbs. and stooping.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to meet the physical demands for the entire shift.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which includes variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust.
Revised:06/20/2019 Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)