Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Texarkana, Texas
Performs all functions necessary to accomplish accurate billing of patient hospital accounts. Ensures compliance rules and regulations are followed for billing Medicare and/or Medicaid claims as assigned. Identifies issues and notifies managements of pending problems with claims submission, RTPs, daily downloads or backlog issues affecting timely reimbursement. Works with other departments to resolve issues which impact billing.
- Must be familiar with Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care and Commercial Insurance guidelines.
- Basic understanding and application of M/S word, Excel and Internet Search capabilities.
- Be able to type and operate a ten-key adding machine by touch.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- One or more years of government and non-government billing experience in a business or hospital setting preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.