Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
If you re flexible, we re flexible! If you have school or family commitments that require a flexible work schedule or are exploring work in the education field, a Substitute Child Care Teacher position might be a perfect fit for you! Experience working with children is preferred but if you are willing to learn through training, apply today to be a Substitute Teacher with Bright Horizons. We are looking for part-time substitutes to work at our centers throughout Massachusetts.
Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
As a Substitute Teacher you will:
* Work in several centers or may work primarily in one location; in many cases we can offer you consistent hours.
* Put your awesome people skills to work as you develop a connection with children of all ages, families, and fellow teachers/caregivers.
* Assist with implementing developmentally appropriate lesson plans.
* Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
* Lead hands-on activities based on your observations of the children s interests and skills.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE s 100 Best Companies to Work For, we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering MORE.
* Receive comprehensive training. If you have a passion for education, our Substitutes often transition into full-time roles where we can help you earn your early childhood education degree for FREE.
* Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
* Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
* Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Substitute Child Care Teachers must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
* At least 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED.
* Experience working with children or excellent customer service experience.
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf EEO English and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeosp.pdf EEO Spanish along with information on the https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.