Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Interviews patients and relatives to obtain social history relevant to medical problems and planning. Assists patients with environmental difficulties that interfere with obtaining maximum benefits from medical care. Serves as liaison between medical and nursing staffs, patients, relatives and appropriate outside agencies. Interprets and assists in resolving social problems that relate to medical condition and/or hospitalization.
- BSW, MSW, LSW, LMSW
- Licensed to practice Social Work in the State of Texas
- Must have some experience in healthcare, either active hospital social work or extended academic clinical rotation.
- Must be graduate of an accredited university licensed for social work degree.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Windows Application
- Time management skills, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work with minimum direction, high production, timely completion of work essential.
- Critical thinking and crisis intervention. Ability to counsel in grief and loss situations.
- Ability to prioritize and mulit task.
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.