Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care in accordance with facility and departmental policies and in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice. This position is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self or others who are under his/her direction.
- Graduate of an RN program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of scope and role of the Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Nursing Assistant, Patient Care Technician and Unit Clerk
- Valid Registered Nurse license within the state of Louisiana;
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.