Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
The Cardiac Inpatient Nurse (RN) is a vital part of an interdisciplinary team assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting care in efforts to deliver the highest levels of care to the patient and family. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS St. Patrick Health System, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values. The Cardiac Inpatient Unit is a 31 bed unit specializing in the care of patients with cardiac arrhythmias, myocardial infarctions, congestive heart failure, coronary artery bypass grafting, and other coronary interventions.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Louisiana State RN license
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support
- At least one year experience in a critical care acute setting
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourage professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS St. Patrick Health
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.